As I promised, here’s another fish recipe. This one is very easy, quick and tasty to eat. I vaguely remembered watching a similar preparation on TV and have been wanting to try it out ever since. But got a chance only last week!
- 500 gms palm size fish of your choice
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 4 tbs ginger garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- Wash the mint and coriander leaves well and make it a fine paste.
- Marinate the fish with the prepared paste, ginger-garlic paste and salt for 10 minutes.
- Shallow fry it.