This week I am planning to do a series of recipes on fish. Thought I will start with something really simple that anyone can make with just a handful of ingredients!
- 4 Slices of thinly sliced vanjaram/seer fish
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 3/4 tbs Red Chilly Powder
- 1 tbs ginger garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- Oil to fry
- Coriander leaves to garnish
- Mix the turmeric powder, chilly powder, ginger garlic paste and salt with fish. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Shallow fry it both sides until you find it cooked enough.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.