Boy! It’s been so long and this blog (like many other blogs of mine) has been on the verge of extinction! So here I am.. Breaking my silence.. With this quick and easy to make recipe!
- 1 tsp saunf
- 1 tsp jeera
- 2 medium sized onions finely chopped
- 4 medium sized potatoes cut in cubes (pressured cooked for whistles)
- 1 cup green peas
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/3 tsp chilly powder
- Firstly, sprinkle the turmeric powder, chilly powder and salt over the diced potatoes and mix them well by hand
- In a frying pan, pour a little oil. Put the saunf and jeera in it once the oil is hot and allow it to crackle
- Saute the onions
- Add peas
- When you notice that the peas is medium cooked in oil, add the potatoes
- Allow the potatoes to cook in the oil for a few minutes
And that’s it! Your curry is ready! This is one easy and quick to make travel dish that goes very well with chapathis!